Do Toenail Fungus Home Remedies Really Work?

As an ex toenail fungus sufferer for 2 years, I can tell you that I tried them all. They are hundreds of reports of home remedies that will be a cure for all toenail fungus problems. I tried many home remedies but can not find one that really something for me.

Vicks Vapor Rub: Some people recommend applying Vicks vapor rub on the affected toenails. From my personal experience, I have not noticed any difference in appearance and qualitya nail with Vicks when rubbed into the affected toe twice a day for 2 months. Not only does it smell strong, but it made my toes too fat, which was to be honest, I do not appealing. While my condition is not athlete's foot, as are so many other people experience with toenail fungus, I would not recommend a regiment of Vicks anyone suffering with athlete's foot addition to toenail fungus.

Listerine Mouthwash: ListerineMouthwash is a very powerful wash. Have you tried to keep him in the mouth for a minute? Can you do it? I can not burn any event, without out of my mouth. Now imagine, there are some that they recommend for toenail fungus. The idea is to enjoy your feet in the solution. But what if your nail hurt? Is that what you really want to do, that the toes are sick? I certainly do not. My toes were sick enough, and I did not want it to make no worse than it already was.

ApplyCider Vinegar: Mix with equal parts warm water and apple vinegar. The idea is to enjoy your feet in the solution daily. 20-30min or more per day for about 3 weeks. I tried this with no results. I'm not sure why it is a period no longer than 3 weeks it has been said that to me, but on a different proposal, which I tried on this without seeing any results after 3 weeks.

Oregano & Olive Oil eat: Ideal for diving and bread, but I could not see how thisTake advantage of my bad nails. But I'll try anything once, and almost. According to a proposal on a popular forum, I have tried this combination. After a month I gave up and my feet certainly smelled great.

Word of warning. Be careful who you above all the information you read, hear on the Internet. My main goal was to extend my toenail fungus is not as fast as possible, but try to heal a couple of useless home remedies that only a very small percentage of people who claimedworked.

Stick to a recommended current that contains natural ingredients for the quickest possible recovery rates. Their goal is to not allow your state to receive the worst but to heal as quickly as possible. The longer you wait, the more unpleasant this nail disease roots retained. The news spread like wildfire, taking measures to deal with as soon as possible before it spreads.



1 comments:

Zyrex said...

Thanks for sharing your experience buddy. Also, check this out: Toenail treatments

July 7, 2011 at 12:15 AM  

Post a Comment